Tuesday, October 12, 2010

being ok with it

- some people took shots at me today cause I like Disney.
- some of my family were bothered by the fact that I wasn't bothered that I'm not in a serious relationship.
- a lot of people I meet look at me weird when I say I don't really go clubbing or what not.
- I'd rather read than drink.
- I like stars.
- I don't think Katy Perry is attractive inside or out.
- I rinse and repeat.
- I've been rejected more times than I can remember.
- My legs are really hairy.



This is a window of all the things I think make me weird. And on days like today I wish I were more normal. Who doesn't like being popular? Who doesn't want to be accepted?

What I am learning is that when you accept how God made you it isn't necessarily being all "antiestablishment"; rather, it's very simply a joy in discovering all the intricacies that make you you.

No comments: