Thursday, January 20, 2011

life!

Where to start.

I guess Merry Christmas.
And Happy New Year.
And so long ATL Blizzard '11.
There have been so many swirling things going on since the last time.

Work wise, things have really been looking up. My review is coming up pretty soon and I'm really looking forward to it. I think I've shown a lot of improvement since I first started and surely that must count for something. I'm in line to get a promotion (or at least a lateral move) but there's so much that's still in the air. It's something I will continue to pray for but I can't say that I'm not excited about the prospect either. Everything has been a blessing and I couldn't be happier.

Relationship wise, there's a really special person in my life right now. I'm still not sure how things ended up intertwining for us to end up linked, but I'm so very grateful that things have worked out the way they did. I don't like putting a lot of stock in the beginning of relationships (because whose relationships start crappy? the commitment begins to show after month 6 when the new car smell wears off) but I do know that, as of right now, I have the best dinosaur on the planet.

I guess that's it for updates right now. I'm still sick and I feel nauseous. More tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: