Saturday, July 07, 2012

Saturday Morning Thoughts

From time to time I peruse specific twitter accounts just to see what all the fuss is about. Although I still do not plan on getting it, I must say that there's a very unique form of communication that can only happen via twitter. It's as if it's pseudo 1-on-1 dialogue but other people can hear the conversation too (maybe it can be considered eavesdropping?) Anywho, a thought occurred to me. People's lives really reflect what they value most. The handful of accounts I read had all sorts of various blurbs from the past month or so. But some of the people I admire had probably 90% of all their tweets pointing to Jesus in some way. This is likely, quite simply, because they really do value Christ. Obviously you can only glean so much value from a limited amount of information. We should also be quick to try and think about context before we conclude anything. But I couldn't help but think to myself: What would people think my life is pointing toward?

No comments: