Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Preface (Part I)

Well, it's been a week and two days since Tita Maricor and I talked. I asked for a week to pray about what to do with my journal, and, still haven't landed on a decision. I'm heavily leaning toward just keeping everything up though. Half of the pressure that I felt on myself was due to the fact that she said that Ryan had been in constant contact with an attorney (and thus didn't know if I'd have even a week to pray). It's a true head scratcher.

Anyway, I don't even feel comfortable writing in this thing anymore. I feel like every word I write will be scrutinized at some point in time by somebody. Someone will get offended and all this drama will repeat.

I'm going to try again though. I haven't allowed for a release from this scenario anyway. So, for the next few entries, I will hopefully be able to write out my thoughts. Hopefully it'll be like normal.

No comments: