Tuesday, November 24, 2009

a new day

From a physical standpoint, yesterday was probably one of the worst in my life.

I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. Part of this is because of poor time management. The other part is that good ol' Starbucks requires me to be cognitive and functioning at humorous hours in the morning. Yesterday was no exception. The only problem is that I didn't get much sleep the night before. This sums together for one of the worst headaches I've ever had in my life.

I'm not one to get headaches...ever. But this was one of those hangover level, head throbbing, make you want to punch someone in the face ordeals. Nothing helped. I tried eating. I tried napping. I tried praying. I tried sitting next to the toilet. All for not.



But I woke up this morning ailment free. Not to the fact that I was able to do anything on my own, but in full realization that I had been given grace.

No comments: