Wednesday, August 11, 2010

exhausted

but I'm committed to writing in this.

In no order..

- played tennis today.

- twice.

- Miss Terri and Phuong big time.

- Even porcupine too.

- Won injured.

- Really should be playing at a higher level.

- Where does my life need total renovation?

- Where does my character need total reconstruction?

- The analogy could also be used in the fitness world. Who cares if you have a treadmill. The value is in the execution.

- I'm such a nerd that I'm starting to watch Starcraft II videos.

- Doing really well at work.

- Got to hear from Allison today. What a girl.

- Got to hang out with Esther today. What a girl in a different way.

- Got to hang out with Erskeen today. What a guy.

- Got to help Steven out with his dilemma. What a mess.

- Got to think about God today and how much grace He provides. What a God.




And I'm gone.

No comments: