Monday, May 16, 2011

Unpacking the bags

I'm back from vacation. Kinda.

It's been such a long time since I've written in this thing. In the past I've committed to write then re-committed to write in this thing with it simply failing. I just wish that I could commit this time because it's such a mental release.

There's been a ton going on in my life. So much that it would probably be unwise to write about it all here. But, I think it would be wise to give succinct updates from the different building blocks that comprise the bulk of my life.

Spiritually - Roller coaster. Some great weeks in the "promise land." Other weeks in the "desert." What else is new?
Socially - Renaissance. I've discovered that part of being awesome is to just "be." Liberation.
Vocationally - Intense. Project after project. Potential for the future. It's a good busy.
Athletically - Scattered. I took losing better at tennis and am authentically more humble with my skills now. The only problem is now I'm starting to like other sports too. More $$. Cest La Vie.
Intellectually - Perplexed. Chewing on a quote I heard, "If you want to know where your heart is look to where your mind wanders."


I guess that's pretty much it. I'm so sad that I'm boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you aren't boring. don't belittle yourself like that!