Thursday, January 28, 2010

one of those weird days

Life.

- Only an hour and a half until I lead some guys into scary, scary waters. I've been through a lot--but now it's time to leverage the journey for other people's benefit.

- Received an email today from someone I haven't talked to in a really long time. Good to hear from them but don't know how to handle that relationship either.

- More job propostitions are coming in. It's looking more promising. I didn't get the one that would've moved me overseas...but it's nice to know that I'm not at the bottom of the hill anymore.

- Philosopher A. Keys says it best, "some people think that the physical things define what's within. I've been there before but that life's a bore--so full of the superficial."

- Go Andrew Garcia!!!!!

- I may be crazy but I think one of my talents may be cultivating. HAven't explored this full on but it's getting there.

- Biloxi here I come?

No comments: