Sunday, June 27, 2010

nothing really profound to say

It's been a rather boring[?] weekend for me.

Worked on friday and went to a birthday party for my dearest cousin-in-law.
Had a 7:30 AM tennis match saturday (yes...I know).
Watched USA crumble against Ghana.
Tried to watch Toy Story 3 with Ethan but he was insistant on taking a nap instead.
Ate at O'Charley's with the fam.
Signed Jessica's cast.
Served middle schoolers at Buckhead church.
Lights didn't catch on fire.
Went home, ate lunch, packed clothes and went back to BC.
Served at 6:00 service doing some fine camera work.
Saw Karina after service and decided to give her a back stage tour of BC. It was glorious.
Saw Dani and established that we've been partners in production for almost 3 years now. Crazy!
Rafa joined the circle of awesome and the place almost blew up.
Prodigal brother = "I don't deserve this." | Older brother = "I deserve more." Deepness.
Played another tennis match 8 pm.
Never been more happy for a shower.
I'm just really thankful all around.


God, now that things are looking more "up" for me, I hope You know that I love it. But, help me to cling to You just as desperately as when I was in my "valley." And give me the maturity to understand that in both places there is growth and peace to be found. Amen.

No comments: