Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dear Glorie,

I wish I could talk to you. I wish you there was someway you could experience how heavy my heart sinks everytime we talk. I desire to connect with you. I so badly want to act like we're "just friends" but I think it's so impossible. I wish I could do it--pretend like I feel nothing for you. I can't.

You are so amazing. I think the world of you. I am absolutely disarmed by you. I love you.

Apparently those bonds were not strong enough to bind us together. I wasn't strong enough to lead us to a place where we would be spiritually fortified. As a result I get these feelings.

The feeling of my heart fluttering everytime I hear your custom ringtone. The feeling of my heart violently falling everytime my phone says "call ended." The desolate emptiness that billow in the moments there after. The same feelings that gave elicited tears from these hardened eye sockets for the past week and a half.

It's too bad you have no idea.

No comments: