Sunday, August 27, 2006

So..

It's been a while. I believe I'll just blurb just one observation for now.

Last week my radio got stolen from my car. It was weird. While I was obviously angry that my precious radio had been wrongfully taken from me (it cost me 250 USD), one of the things that I did was thank the Lord that I still had my car. This action was praised by Glorie. I truly didn't do/say anything for her approval, but my actions "shows much about my character" according to her. What a compliment.

The aftermath of such a theft is the unexpected time to myself that I know have. Driving alone without a radio has given me a lot of time to just think. I suggest everyone do it once a week. You'll be surprised at how much patience you gain (or for some lose). It really just shows how much people can't stand silence. Maybe it's something about the stillness that proves that the Lord is watching. I dunno. Whatever it is, I think it can only be healthy.

No comments: