Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The door is already closed cont.

Dear Father,

If there were ever a time that I needed you, truly it is now.

I just can't comprehend why Glorie would hurt me so much. Why would she do such things? It hurts badly.

Worst of all, I don't know how exactly I am supposed to react. I know that I am supposed to have faith that You are in control of the situation and that ultimately You're working things for my better interest, but if I can just have a moment to be honest...I just don't truly believe that with my heart right now. What good can come out of this? My eyes have run out of tears to expel. It hurts every single time I think about it. I just want to know that it's going to be beautiful in the end... Why does it have to be so excruciating? She's so precious to me.

More than anything, I simply ask for peace. I want nothing but the best for her. If she is never going to be in my life again, I truly consider it a blessing to be able to have shared four of the most fabulous years of my life with her. I hope that other guy treats her like the princess that she is--any less is simply unsatisfactory. Father, if you would be so kind as to cover me in grace right now, please help me find peace in the fact that she's in Your hands. Help me truly comprehend the fact that You're in control.

Cause right now...I'm running low on faith.

No comments: