Friday, May 25, 2007

Growth begins

I think I'm starting to grow.

Don't get me wrong...I still think about my Glow every single minute of every day, but it's quite an advancement from the every SECOND of every day that had been going on. Perhaps one of the reasons is that it's simply starting to make sense to me.

1) Through my personal experience, there has to be God (or at the very least Someone controling everything). I refuse to call this phoenoemena "fate" for to call it fate would be to credit a non-existant thing for very real things. To say that it doesn't exist (and by extension leave everything to chance) would make everything too unrealistic. I find it personally preposterous to believe that everything happens coincidentally. Hence my arrival to this conclusion.

2) If God is truly all-knowing (as well as all-powerful and all-loving), then the mere events transpiring in my life are surely no surprise to Him. Further, if He is genuinely interested in giving me the opportunity to live life to the fullest, then everything I'm going through must be for a greater purpose. If such, then the phase I'm going through right now is a good thing.

3) If it truly is a good thing, then I should relish the moment and realize that I'm heading from worse to better.




What a relief.

No comments: