Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Afternoon Thoughts

"I do not understand what I do.

For what I want to do, I do not do (but I hate what I do). And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is the [disgusting] sin living in me.

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For, I have the desire to do what is good, but [I don't always do it]. For what I do is not the good I want to do.

No. The evil I do not want to do...[that's] what I keep on doing."



Indeed Paul. Indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.