Monday, December 15, 2008

24 hours

Some dust has settled.

So here are the observations:

- Apparently "it wouldn't work." Part of that is because I don't drink and she does. What lame sauce.

- I don't need it to work. Honestly.

- Maybe I just want it to?

- She wants to be able to go clubbing and wouldn't feel comfortable around me. I guess I saw this coming; I never was into violence.

- All things considered, there's so much about me that is likable compared to that which is not.


Someday (soon perhaps) I will be able to look at this and be genuinely thankful. I'm not quite there at this moment just because I'm still bummed. However, the faith has been that God has my best interest in mind. Therefore, although it is a natural inclination to doubt and to really question whether or not what I believe is true, I believe nonetheless.

And that's what makes the difference.

No comments: