Wednesday, April 08, 2009

need to get caught up so bad

I miss writing so bad!

But I still can't spend this time writing. But, just so I don't lose any rhythm, I'd like to spend this time at least getting down the thoughts that I've been pondering.

- It's risky to love. The greater you love the greater the potential for equal pain. The pinnacle example of this is Jesus.

- Unity is underrated. When's the last time anyone ever chose to walk away from true community?

- Friendships, at their purest form, require reform. That is, each person challenges the other(s) to become a better person. This is executed perfectly when the focus is on Christ but still beneficial even to non believers. So, why does it seem like we can get content with friendships just because they have long history?


That is all--for now.

No comments: