Sunday, January 21, 2007

1.5 weeks in and...

So Florida has been a pretty definitive experience thus far. Where to begin.

I got a ticket on the way to Florida. 86 in a 70. The cop was pretty nice. I need to find a way to bargain it down to 14 or below. That way I won't get anything on my record.

Other than that, things have been transitioned really smoothly down here. My roomates all seem like nice guys. We may get on each other's nerves down the road but for now we're all cool with each other. Our apartment on the other hand...total crap. my bed is like sleeping in a bag full of nails. Our "fully furnished" kitchen was fully missing. Literally half of our stuff was not in the kitchen. The few things we did have were unusable due to burns and stuff. Yes, they eventually got replaced and stuff so everything is gravy right now.

I ended up getting assigned to the Disney "Indy Motor Speedway" aka Speedway. The job isn't really hard. Anyone could do it. I'm still not sure about everyone that works there though. Everyone drinks. Isn't there more to life than drinking? I found out yesterday that one of the other cp's (who I thought was pretty hot at first) is a huge drinking. It turned her allure completely upside down. What is it with drugs that makes them so frequently abused anyway? Is it REALLY worth it?

I guess that's it. I'll be updating more...hopefully.

No comments: