Tuesday, January 23, 2007

:-(

I worked until 1:15 A.M last night. Part of the night was spent getting drenched in Florida rain. Other parts of the night were spent doing absolutely nothing at all. All in all it was a pretty weird first day of work. I've gained more compassion for my co-workers though. Many of the internationals that work there are very, very kind. I found out that some of them are leaving next week already. Some of the other people are nice too. I think it'll be a cool semester.

In other news, glorie and I are in quite a conundrum at the moment. We have huge communication problems. Translation = we fight due to misunderstanding ALL the time. It really may be the end of the line for us. I'm not sure how I feel about that. This is the woman that I've loved for more than 4 years now. If I had to pick someone to spend the rest of my lifetime with, I'd STILL pick her right now. Yet, the magnitude with which we fight so frequently makes it impossible to move forward. It's simply unhealthy. I wish I knew what to do.

Nevertheless, Jesus I choose to follow you. Against you all things fade. Whatever happens between me and Glorie, Lord remind me that I have You to support me. Let me find satisfaction in you.

No comments: