Thursday, January 25, 2007

In a word...

Well I really can't describe it in a singular word.

Work is really something else. I don't think I've ever sucked at anything more in my life than I do at the Speedway. The responsibilities we have are very simple things yet I consistently find ways to screw up. I kid you not. Today, for example, I messed up countless times. All we were doing was stacking cars (as in we were just putting the car in a straight line on the race track). I somehow get the fabulous idea to put the car I was driving back in the storage. Then when I was working the line (i.e. guy who makes sure your seatbelt is on), I somehow find a way to mislead people and confuse all of my teamates. I'm so slow. It's hard not being able to do something well. Hopefully I can get better at this thing.

Oh and I don't know how to make friends. There's so many people down here and I can't seem to get anyone interested in hanging out with me. Crap. That's going to be a problem.

No comments: