Saturday, January 27, 2007

Work...sucks

I can't stand it so far. I really feel out of place. I don't know why.

Some of the guys seem friendly enough. A lot of the girls are really mean. Perhaps it's just me. I wish I could feel comfortable enough to be myself though. It's making me portray work as such a negative place. That can't be good if I intend to be an example at the Speedway.

There's one particular girl that's extremely pretty there. I always seem to feel dumb after I talk with her. I call it the "Stephanie Soriano effect." I wish she could know the real me.

Then there's the other girl who is probably the meanest girl I've ever met. To this day, she's never been nice to me. She is bossy to me most of the time. She hurt my feelings the other day. I know that sounds kinda childish...but I kept thinking about what she said to me for the rest of the night. Nevertheless, I continually pray that the Lord would rescue me from my bitterness/resentment toward her. I wish her only the best. Honestly. I just wish she would be friendly.

As a matter of fact, I wish that with everyone. I feel so isolated. It's hard.

No comments: