Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friday Night Thoughts

I am very, very tired.

Yet I'm thankful that I have a bed to sleep on tonight. Thankful for the provision of the Creator. And thankful for fatigue; for because of it I realize that I've been given the ability to do much (with much being precisely what I've done today).

So, before I rest, I just thought I'd write down my thoughts.
And seriously, I find myself thinking about my friends.

How some of them already progressed into the REM portion of the evening. I pray that their sleep would rejuvenate them properly, so that they can make much of their saturday.

Others are finishing up their night. Be it clubbing or poker-ing or simple drinking, it is my hope that they journey safely home and rest well. I hope that one day I can talk with them about Life.

The rest are in between. And with them I pray that they would simply sit back and reflect. Consider how much they have and examine the direction of their life. I hope that they would make the most of their Opportunity.


Good night, loved ones.

No comments: