Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally better :)

I know. It's been a while since I've really written in this thing. I could only play the pollen card for so long. I really have been sick and have had throbbing headaches for the entirety of the past week but here I am finally.

Yesterday was rather interesting. I had been in a sort of spiritual high and had a tremendous amount of momentum leaving Passion. But the intensity seemed to wane throughout the week. Sure enough I made some pretty dumb mistakes by the middle of the week. Typical me.

Needless to say, I felt pretty crappy on wednesday. I really disappoint myself. What more, I felt like I was THE biggest disappointment to God. It was miserable. Awful.

Suddenly my phone notified me that I had received a text message. It was Sam thanking me for David Crowder Band and how awesome his band was. I replied that I was having a bad day. Then, out of nowhere, Holy Spirit just flowed through Sam's words...
"Well ask God to help you change your ways. Guilt does NOT come from God. You are a lover of God...show others how great God's love is; not how guilty Satan can make you feel."

What a surge of encouragement. What a true statement.

No comments: