Monday, August 25, 2008

Thought Jot

What's on my mind right now? In order of recall:

- I LOVE the show how it's made! It's so cool how they recycle tires!
- Why didn't Myriam call like she said she would? That jerk.
- I wonder what Tita Maricor wants.
- I need to clean my room.
- Will I get a job? All this interviewing and still nothing -_-
- I hope I get to know Kristy better. I hope she knows I don't think she's fake.
- I wonder how my small group is doing.
- I wonder how Summer Gathering went tonight.
- I should probably be praying instead of writing.
- What if I just wrote out my prayer?
- What's Glorie doing..
- I can't believe I lost in madden.
- I want to get on a plane right now.
- I wonder why Politically Jen didn't return my call?
- I don't really know why I'm writing this right now.

I'm in a weird mood.

No comments: