Sunday, April 15, 2007

2:19 in the morning and...

No I'm not thinking about Alicia. At least not entirely thinking about her. I don't really want to sleep and instead just find myself thinking about my life in general right now.

I only have 40 more days until I go back home to Georgia. With that said, I'm not sure how much I want to go back. Don't get me wrong...there are plenty of things that I miss back in Georgia, but I have learned and have grown so much since I've been here. I can only attribute this growth spurt to the fact that I'm truly out on my own. It hasn't always been such an easy life but I've learned to get by. What more is that I've learned to be joyful and especially thankful for the little that I have. Honestly.

That said...I've kind of been thinking about things. What do people really need to get by? When I get home, I truly think I will get saddened by my lifestyle. Who really needs a flat panel HD television? Do I really need to be typing on an apple laptop computer? Where is the difference between necessity and desire? Does that fine line differ from person to person? Why do I even think about these things in the first place?

Another way I've grown is that I've learned so much more about myself. For example...I'm going to have to learn how to be


crap. got interupted by an unexpected phone call. now my train of thought is all out of place. Oh well. This will have to continue at another point in time.

No comments: