Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday Morning Thoughts

I still find myself thinking about Alicia a lot. It's sad. It's been so long since we've talked or seen each other that I probably couldn't spot her if I tried. Okay...I know I'd be able to spot her from a mile away but you get what I mean. I just miss her so much you know? Why can't we just hang out like old times? Why do I keep making things harder for the both of us? I'm so pathetic.

In other news, I worked 13 hours yesterday and will work another 13 hours today. I worked kind of fine yesterday. It was just...long. Ha.

My thoughts are so scattered right now. I don't even know what to write about. There are few things left that I have yet to do while I'm down here. I'm going to the beach April 26th. Don't know who I'll go with but I'm going to go. I'm going to Busch Gardens on May 1st. Don't know who I'm going to go with there either but I'm going to go. Then there's the "Spring Formal" on May 7th. I DEFINITELY don't know who I'm going to go with there and am not even sure if I'll go to that. I originally planned on going there with Glorie but our break up kind of shook things up. I don't think it would be wise to go with her as "just friends" cause after that night (dressing up and having a dinner which is one of the things she desired to do most when we were together) we would hardly be "just friends. I want to go with Alicia but don't think she'd even allow that. Maybe I'll just go by myself. Hehe...I really am a loser.

No comments: