Sunday, April 15, 2007

yeah..

So I woke up this morning to my alarm at the usual 8:45 A.M. I figured it would be a good idea to "rest my eyes" for five more minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later I find myself missing church. It's ok. Church is more than just a building. I'll make time to worship Him in a few.

In other news I was thinking about Alicia again. She said to me that she was on myspace. I decided to search for her on myspace and ended up finding her. I read her blog and found a survey thing that she posted. I think it'll help me if I answered it.

1.Who are you?

I am Fred Godoy. The one and only.

2. Are we friends?

I think we are at a minimal level. We were quite close earlier this year but things have changed haven't they?

3. When and how did we meet?

We meet randomly in the utilidor when the special one named Kevin Kelly would hiss at you incessantly until you paid him attention. Then you saw me and immediately recognized how superior I was to him in every way.

4. Do you have a crush on me?

Not anymore. I didn't really hide it that well when I did though.

5. Would you kiss me?

Not now. Although I never rule anything out.

6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

I'd call you anti-fred. After all, we are the opposite of each other aren't we?

7. Describe me in one word.

Enchanting.

8. What was your first impression?

Wow. What an energetic person.

9. Do you still think that way about me now?

Of course I do. I still think you are one of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life.

10. What reminds you of me?

Everything really. Being surrounded by Disney always points to you and your amazing knowledge of Disney.

11. If you could give me anything what would it be?

I would give you the secret to reading me. That way it won't be so awkward anymore.

12. How well do you know me?

Not well enough. I started knowing more and more about you but we don't get close anymore.

13. When's the last time you saw me?

At magic kingdom. I wrote about it a few posts ago. You were far from close.

14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

Ha. That should be the title to my pursuit of your friendship. Then again it's usually not the fact that I couldn't tell you something but instead it was the fact that there were things that were understood the right way.

15. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

If you find this blog, I'd LOVE to hear your response.

No comments: