Saturday, June 23, 2007

Get Excited!

It's 11:30.

I have to be at church at 5:45 A.M.

Get excited.


Anyway tonight was fun. Got to say bye to John before he left for Texas for good. At his going away dinner thing I got to see Lindsey Seitz. I haven't seen her in like 5 something years. Suddenly I see her at dinner. What a surprise. She seems like same ol' quirky Lindsey to me.

Oh I made a discovery tonight. I am interested in people.

I am interested in everyone's life.

I enjoy helping people.

Someday...it's going to amount to something.



I believe.

2 comments:

Silvina said...

i don't think i'm gonna go to church for a while, it's terribly far from me. ...and i have to think about a lot of stuff. a lot. blah.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.