Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hope in You

Even as the numbers stack up against you,
I still believe.

Even as the prognosis doesn't look good,
I still believe.

Even as unlikely as it seems,
I still believe.

Even as broken as you appear,
I still believe.

Even as hopeless as it is,
I believe.


you will come out of this victorious glow. We have Him on our side. All of Georgia is praying for you. All of Florida is praying for you. Stay strong! You are empowered with the Holy Spirit! Persevere Glow! This is going to be beautiful in the end.

As for You, help me understand why in the world you would allow this to happen. Things were looking so bright for the future. Is this just a drastic reminder of how You can interrupt life at any given time?

Nonetheless, I choose to worship You. Blessed be your Name. You give and take away. Give me the maturity to be grateful even at a time like this.

No comments: