Monday, June 18, 2007

Minor Life Update

- For Father's Day, I ate with my family at Jonny Carinos. It was quite plain to be honest. I got my dad a card and the apple airport express thing. He has yet to use it or anything. I guess that means he didn't like it. Oh well. I got my brother a funny card and Stephanie (his wife) thought it was the most hilarious card she's ever read in her life. I made Tito Henry a home made thing and tried calling him on sunday. Tita Maricor thought the gift was awesome and supposedly Tito Henry liked it as well. Oh well...I suppose 2/3 isn't bad.

- I've been in school for a week now and have realized that I never missed school in the first place. Only one more year left until I'm done. I want to savor it while it lasts but oh well. I'm doing ok so far. I have a test next week and quizzes consistently every class period. Get excited.

- I start serving at Northpoint this wednesday. I got moved from lighting to audio and since I'm in audio I have to show up on wednesday for rehearsal. I think it'll be fun. I can't wait to start learning.

- Friday I'll be sharing at the bible study everything that happened while I've been in Florida. Speedwhat?

- Other than that, I think I've just been the regular cool guy that I've somehow always been. Such is the life with one Fred Godoy.

No comments: