Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Afternoon Thoughts

Nothing too much going on. Schoolwise next week is going to be rather dense. I find it lovely to think about how many instructors try to cram a project/test in right before Thanksgiving. I really hope I pass.

Lifewise, I don't really know where I'm at. I've really been feeding my video game habit of late. Guitar Hero is an incredibly addictive game. Oh and then there's Naruto. Naruto is the most amazing ninja that anyone's ever seen. I'm glad that his video game is filled with festive adventures with which he allows me to partake with him.

Kat Kat's wedding was stellar. Take a look for yourself.
It was really cool. It was the first wedding I've ever attended that had less than a hundred people. I must say that I truly prefer the smaller wedding. I believe that there's been such a huge amount of glam on weddings nowadays. Rightfully so...I mean you only get married once in your life right? However, the tragic thing is that many couples are putting more emphasis on the wedding and not the marriage. There's huge distinction. I think Chris and Kat Kat got it.

It was weird spending so much time with Karina though. I heard talk of people thinking we were together. I surely hope not. I don't hate Karina or anything, but I hope she doesn't believe something is there when nothing is. If I could go back in time, I would've just driven down by myself and eaten the cost of a hotel room by myself. I don't too much care for sending the wrong messages especially at this juncture of my life.

Driving back, I realized just how much I miss Glorie. We were together before Kat Kat and Chris were together. Glorie was even supposed to be Kat Kat's maid of honor. Often times I thought about how Glorie would've done things or what kind of stellar conversations Glorie and I would've had about the wedding. I really miss her.

Then, somewhere in Alabama, I remembered that I'm not even allowed to speak to her.

No comments: