Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Writer's block

So I should be writing my Religious Studies paper right now (that I said I'd start over Thanksgiving break) but instead find myself on here.

Not much to say though...that's the odd thing. Life is more or less the same. I didn't do as poorly on my test as I had previously imagined. Likewise on my other quiz. And on the bright side my auction sold for way more than I thought it would.

Personally I'm just a mess like always. I find that my mind is probably one of the biggest strongholds in my life. I can't remember the specific reference, but the apostle Paul talks about "keeping your thoughts captive." I have yet to discover the secret to this practice of life. My thoughts lead me to terrible places. Yet the few other times they don't, they lead me to wonderful places. Then they just lead to postings like this.

Ha.


I wonder if they miss me the way I miss them.

No comments: