Monday, November 12, 2007

Off day today

Instead of working on my project I find myself blogging. Oh well.

Not much to say really. The weekend was pretty good. Someone said something weird to me over the weekend though. I was at a fusion gathering on saturday and we were playing games afterwards. When we finished playing apples to apples this happened:

Person: "Fred are you single?"
Me: "..Yes?"
Person: "That's why." *starts laughing hysterically*
Me: *really feels awkward*

I wonder what that little remark meant. Oh well it was probably nothing (or was it?).

In other news, Glorie's birthday is tomorrow. I was going to give her a gift (despite the situation). Yet, I realized that would've made matter more complex than they need to be. Tomorrow will be interesting indeed.

Blah.

No comments: