Monday, February 05, 2007

God = Awesome!

I just want everyone to know that God rocks my socks.

After praying so fervently for other Christians this week, I have found two others within a span of about a week. Talk about awesome. One of them, who has been mentioned in a previous post, has been one of the biggest blessings given to me so far concerning this whole disney experience. I have nothing but good thoughts whenever I think about her.

Yesterday, I met another Christian. She's from the south like me. The only thing is that she's smarter. I was able to deduce this because she's a theology major. After talking to her for about half an hour yesterday, I was able to confirm that she was indeed quite intellectual. She is also quite a Christian.

Hopefully we will be able to start a small group very soon. This makes 3 Christians that are CPs so far. There has to be more. Has to be. We can make a difference. We can shine like Jesus. Holy Spirit we just need you now more than ever. We pray for You to ignite this city and this company for You.


Yet it's odd you know. As exciting as all of this stuff is, I wonder what will happen with me and my wonderful girlfriend. I still adore her very very much. Yet if the Lord has even bigger plans for me, which require a very real possibility of separation from Glorie, then I respond yes.

Who will go for you LORD? Send me.

No comments: