Thursday, February 15, 2007

Still Breathing

So I've had quite some time to let everything soak in. Hehe I just started a sentence with a preposition. Anyway let's exfoliate one by one.

Glorie and I are still kind of adjusting to the reality that we're separated. We talked late last night. She gave the obligatory thank you and the like for the Valentine's gift that I gave her (it was nothing really...just me making her bed and giving her a mickey plush toy). It's still hard to talk with her. There's so much info that gets sent non verbally. I hate trying to read her inbetween the lines. I wish we could just be friends and make everything stop being so freaking uncomfortable. Her family still treated me like family when I came over. I'm quite thankful for that. At least that confirms for me that their concern for me is truly genuine and their character isn't fickle.

Work has been better too. I'm really starting to get to know other people. Still haven't found any other Christians save for the two that I have already met. That's ok though. God only needs one to do wonderful things. The three of us should be able to rock the universe. The new people I've been meeting seem friendly enough though. I hope I become good friends with many of them. Possibly even bud those friendships to deeper relationships with the Lord. Then again, before I hope to do any of this, I suppose I have to be as transparent as possible. I can tell when people are fake to me. I'm sure it goes the other way as well; despite how much I try to hide it, I think counterfeit personalities stick out like a sore thumb.

Then there's the ever faithful One--Jesus. Always patient with me. Always calming my concerns. Always loving me. How can I show my gratitude in return? I wish I could love You Lord just one small fraction compared to how much You love me. Let me shine brightly for You. Here I am!

You are my joy.

I take great delight in You.

I love You. You rock my world.

No comments: