Thursday, February 08, 2007

Soooo much on my mind

I cried myself to sleep last night. It was the first time in a long time that I truly cried myself to sleep. It was so weird. I remember not wanting my roomates to hear me. I remember the tears running down my face. I remember wanting to call someone but realizing that Jesus may be urging me to rely on him at that particular time.

Last night may have been the nail in the coffin regarding Glorie and my relationship. We fight so much. It's so hard to have a regular conversation. I wish we could be regular friends...just like how we used to be. But we aren't. Maybe that's what the Lord is using to have me focus back on Him? Who knows.

Overall, I still consider myself blessed. I hope God uses me here...no matter how small my purpose is.

No comments: