Thursday, March 29, 2007

Glee

Another fantastic day yesterday. I had my class which was kind of ok. I don't know why, but I'm starting to act more quirky in that class. It's starting to disturb some of my fellow classmates. I am delighted by this. Gave that Jackie girl another ride home. She's an interesting one. I'd like to see where our friendship winds up.
Work yesterday was pretty fast. I kept seeing so many pretty women just lining up to ride our attraction. I know I shouldn't be looking like that and stuff but man can girls look pretty or what. Yesterday they just came by the dozens. It was truly a great day to be a guy at the speedway yesterday.
To put the cherry on top of my day, I found out the greatest bit of news at the end of the night. You see, my ever so dear friend Alicia had her audition yesterday to be a Disney character. I was excited for her all day and couldn't wait to hear what happened. So, after arriving in Vistonia at around 11ish (after work of course), I called her. Many a story were shared and the arrived conclusion was that she got the part.

um..... YEAH YUH!

I knew she'd get it. You see, Alicia is one of the most talented people I know. I had complete confidence in her ever since I woke up yesterday. The Lord gets credit though. She wasn't feeling that well in the morning but she pulled through in the end cause of God's grace. Talk about a blessing. I am so happy for her. I think this will be a great oppotunity in her life.

On another note, apparently everyone at work thinks I'm gay. This is going to be a lovely 1.5 months...

No comments: