Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Truth

God, if there's any shred of realness in me, let me be honest with you right now.

I truly want to be Yours.
I don't quite understand what that means.

I find it hard to resist temptation.
When I do it makes serving you all the more fulfilling.

I'm a mess emotionally.
You don't care.

I'm quite prideful.
You're making me more humble.

I'm quite confused with my life.
You're making something out of me.

I don't know what's going to happen with us.
I wish she felt what I feel for her.

I don't do enough.

I feel dumb.

I think too much.

I over analyze.

I maintain a perception.

I'm scared of what I am.

What if you really want me to just be alone?

I'm scared of being alone.

I wish I had someone to connect with.

I wish I could root more of my joy in You.

I wish there was something that someone could tell me that's good about me.

But there isn't.

No comments: