Friday, March 09, 2007

Murk

Some things I wish I could say but won't be able to.

Glorie - You have no idea. Nor do I. This isn't easy for me either you know? A lot of people have been telling me that in order to get over someone that it takes time and only time. Perhaps that's the case here. Phil says it's kind of like getting a burn or a cut in your skin. Sure you can do other stuff to help with the healing process...but ultimately the biggest factor in the healing is time. So, I give you time.

Alicia - You drive me crazy. I wish that I were special to you. It seems like you simply have no interest...and that hurts me. I know I should have no expectation from you. I know that we are supposed to be just friends. But I can't deny the impact you've already made in my life. I just wish you could see that.

Walt Disney World company - Stop making it feel like you don't trust us when we're working. Appreciate your workers. We aren't mindless drones. We're individuals with special stories to tell. We all make the magic together. Your perceived superiority is merely on a superficial level. If we felt more important, maybe...just maybe, would we work like it actually means more than just the check.

Everyone else - Thank you. For better or worse, you help shape me.

Jesus - I need you now more than ever. Clarity comes from You and I can certainly use some right now.

No comments: