Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What to say what to say

I'll just go about things in reverse chronological order.

I went to the Pirate & Princess Party yesterday with Alicia and Emma. All in all it was a great night. Alicia, in typical Alicia fashion, decided to go all out and dress up as a princess. Her dress was only $6 (go Goodwill!) so I guess it was fine. She looked really pretty. Emma and I decided to put less effort in dressing up. We still had something though (Emma had a princess shirt and I had a Pirate hat) so we still had the magic going on. The only truly sour points of the night was waiting 1.5 hours for Jack Sparrow and my funnel cake. Jack truly looked like Jack Sparrow but it was quite a let down once you realize just how long you wait for him. The funnel cake on the other hand was truly a disappointment. Not only was the funnel cake of below average quality, but waiting for this poor excuse for a cake resulted in me missing the entire fireworks show (and trust me...you don't want to miss the Pirate Firework Spectactular). Everything else was quite awesome after that though. Alicia finally got a chance to drive me around somewhere...the night was beautifully clear and mostly calm...and it was just fun going around in the kingdom of magic.

Sunday was a pretty chill day. Church was kinda weird since Alicia and I were in our costumes. Yet God still found ways to humble me. I picked up Callie Ann from the airport and met her roomates. Oh, I ended up going clubbing. That was the first time in awhile. I felt like drinking but I didn't. It was a weird feeling. Matt hit it off with some girl. Calvin was working his magic with his friend Sara. Nick had his Cosmic girls. I just kinda chilled with Alicia. I'm glad she was there. She can dance too! It was such a turn on. I never knew she had it in her. I thought she'd be one of those really boring white girls but she can get it on. Haha.

Other than that life has been pretty interesting. To be continued I suppose.

No comments: