Friday, August 03, 2007

Hanging on by a thread

It stings.

Really deep pain.

I thought I'd never experience this again?

Who goes through rock bottom again? There's a reason it's called rock bottom.

I kind of feel like Job. But hearing that sentence makes me realize how ridiculous I am. My pain is nothing compared to Jobs (or Jesus' for that matter).

Yet, I still feel pain. Won't you just enlighten me Lord?
Are my questions that foolish to you? When I say "why?" does it really waste Your time that much to answer me?

I know the answer. I'm not entitled to a response from You. Trying to explain Your ways to me would be the equivalent of relating Galactic astronomy to a chocolate chip cookie.

But it still hurts.

That video burned images into my brain. The support is surreal. But there's that one picture. Centered to her right. he was holding her hand instead of me. Much less, it appears as though I don't exist right now.

I feel rejected.

Of all people, my family would hurt me.





Merciful Jesus...I need your rescue badly.

1 comment:

hairspraygum said...

HI FRED!
Job 42:3.. you might already know it.. but yeah

God has something up His sleeve for you... and its going to be GREAT! and i know we hear that SO much, but with the truest sincerity, when He rescues.. he RESCUES.

i love you fred in Christ
and i am praying along with Glorie's healing for your healing.