Tuesday, January 08, 2008

An arduous decision

Entering my last semester (hopefully) of college, I find myself with an enjoyable dilemma. Apparently, HOPE will pay for one more class for me despite my only needing 9 more hours to finish. So, I can basically take any class I want for free.

Monday was spent going through the course catalog of potential candidates. Among said candidates, I found the following to be most noteworthy:

- Digital Photography || I always wanted to take a photography class. Pictures can convey (and elicit) such deep thought/meaning. Of course the other incentive for me taking such a class was to always surprise Glorie and show her that she isn't the only person talented with a camera.

- Intro to Theatre 1 || I miss it so much.

- Night Club Management || This seemed alluring for me just cause I think it'd be hilarious if I owned a night club. The most disturbing thing is that that idea is completely feasible.

- Spirituality in America || Ideally I'd like to take another religious studies class. I always heard good things about the Islam class but that one is only offered on Tuesday/Thursday. I want to take this one but Dr. White's classes always require a lot of reading. Reading + last semester = fred's not going to read at all.

- Beverage Management || This is basically a wine tasting class. The only caveat is that I'm not really a huge fan of wine. Add to that the fact that the professor doesn't really have good ratings. Plus you have to pay $50 just to register.


I'm still not sure what I should pick. Perhaps I should just stick with my slack 3 classes and make friends with some homeless people in between classes. Decisions decisions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go for picture taking!!!