Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feelin' Funky

This past week has been a bad one for me. The thing is, I don't really know what is the cause of it. There's nothing particularly significant going on. School has been consistently school like. The only thing that's been extraordinary has been all the snow that we've been getting; the snow has been a good thing though so yeah.

My dad is now officially half a century old. That's impressive. He said he felt old. I then thought about if I would ever make it to that age. I got scared. I stopped pondering that possibility.

Ethan spent the weekend at the house. He's quite talkative. He's also curious about everything. I envy him so.

Everyone seems to be doing well except me. But I don't know why I'm not doing well. Thinking about Jesus helps a little bit. Thinking about talking with her again doesn't help as much as it used to.

It's strange. A really depressing strange. Maybe it's just a bad week. Hopefully it's just a bad week. That would make me happy; bad weeks are ok...aren't they?

I wonder if Jesus had bad weeks...

No comments: