Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thus far

I have observed the following:

- If there comes a time in the future when one can be certified unversed, I will be the standard with which such a certification will be crafted against. The more and more I journey through life, the more and more I realize how truly little i know of it.

- Prof. Brown posited a question to the entire class today. Why is it that currently banking institution x is willing to refinance a prospective buyer who has overextended themselves in the first place (by buying a house that they can't afford) at an extremely low rate yet when another buyer, who is not in debt at all, is unable to get the same rate? That is, why are banks bending over backwards for people in debt yet being stringent to those who aren't? This goes to show why the mortgage industry is in such a mess.

- This is how you know God is awesome. When God gave the Ten Commandments, He made it such that one of them was to take one day off to rest. Huzzah!

- If McCain winning FL means he is likely to be the GOP candidate, then I foresee a very weak race this fall.

- Why don't we help each other out more?



Odd. I know.

No comments: