Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday surprises

It was late in the evening and everyone had long left the house. Everyone was well on their way home and I was almost done cleaning up the house. Finally my residence was tidy and the 360 was neatly stowed. The time had come--it was time I open the rest of my Christmas gifts! Yes, I realize that Christmas was over 2 weeks ago but when you're of the great archipelago called Philippines, time is rather general in nature. To be specific would be bizarre. Alas, here were the goods:

- a box of guitar strings for Sasha

- Chocolate covered pecans.

- Cinnamon glazed pecans.

- DCB songbook for "Remedy"

- Blade body spray and shower gel (someone else got me a gilette razor...perhaps people are trying to send me a message?)

- an LED camouflage colored flashlight

- Old Navy long sleeve.



I like opening presents.

No comments: