Monday, November 17, 2008

The other side of drama

I had a pretty bad day today.

I couldn't shake it off of me. I was completely saddened by yesterday. I cried last night (haven't done that in a few months) and woke up feeling horrible.

I tried staying focused but nothing ever really happened. During my phone sessions today I would call people up then literally pause just cause my mind was so preoccupied and just repeat the process over again.

Then I started beating myself up just cause I'm letting myself get so preoccupied with my small stuff. In other words, I'm out of focus because I'm not leveraging this to be a faith builder. Then I just got confused.



But eventually I came across something that gave me some peace (Matt 6): God knows.

At the very end of the day, God knows precisely what I'm going through. And that helps me.

No comments: