Wednesday, October 22, 2008

update (pt 2)

This job is going to be harder than I thought.

(i.e. I made 150 cold calls today. Nevermind the fact that cold calling is akin to taking a shower in a bucket of ice, but I didn't get one single person who said yes to me having a meeting.)

I honestly believe that I can help everyone (and I can. Really.). But no one wants my help. Something is aloof here no?

Even some of my friends are starting to be wary of me calling them trying to schedule an appointment. I wish I could let them see that I'm not trying to be a salesman to them; rather, I want to make sure that they're ok.

In other words, I'd rather live with the fact that they think I'm a little annoying then live with the regret of having something detrimental happen and knowing I could've done something to help them be more prepared. All I want to do is show people what I do. Honestly.

Guess that's about it on the job front.


Oh, and Kristy is crazy about Texas guy. Go figure.

No comments: