Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dazed

The past few days have blitz me like none else.

I'm really starting to find my groove at work. I'm not doing anything spectacular. And I still haven't received a single paycheck. But at the very least I'm starting to find a rhythm with my appointments and I'm really starting to get to know everyone a lot better.

I come home really tired and wake up tired. It's kind of a lull. Maybe I'll start my coffee addiction at this point. I'm almost tempted to drink the stuff.

There's a neat thing about this job: delayed gratification. In fact, it's integral. The faith is that the enormous amount of work I'm putting in right now will pay dividends at a later point in time. It better. Cause my bills are starting to pile up.

NYL, quite simply, is dominating my life right now.



Oh and Kristy rubbed in my face how her Texas man was going to visit her this December. Lovely.

No comments: